Thursday, May 04, 2006

 

Clouds

My friend at the rodneygardner.com blog mentions his disdain for other people's "vapor trail" of odor as they pass by you in the hall. Actually, there is a yin to that yang with especially attractive women that I happen to pass. You just know they are going to smell *nice*. I find myself slowing down to prolong the experience. It's another one of those little things that give me the will to live another day.

However, there is a thing I refer to as the "cloud". This is the volume of air that contains the odor from my son's soccer shoes after he's had a 2 hour practice. It's ridiculous. I'd stick them outside, but I like my neighbors too much. Plus, we'd like the lawn to stay green.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?