Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

Sweet tooth

I'm not much of a candy bar guy, but I've found one that's pretty near the legal equivalent of crack cocaine:

I'm partial to the crispity, crunchity, peanut-buttery Butterfinger. The only problem is that the stratified, hard peanut butter layer tends to stick in my teeth and I'm spending the next 20 minutes trying to clean it out of the pits of my molars. Well, the good people at Nestle have somehow found a way to improve a great thing with the introduction of the Butterfinger Crisp. It's the same chocolate and peanut butter, but it has 4 or 5 layers of wafer between the hard peanut butter layers. This simple addition not only prevents the PB from sticking, but it also gives the candy a crispness that is a joy to consume. It's my new vice.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?